This full day tour will bring you to the unique religion in Vietnam as well as in the world. The religion is called Cao Dai Religion which was founded in late of 2005. And you also discover yourself why the Vietcong communists could survive under the powerful bombing by the US army during the Vietnam war at Cuchi Tunnels..
COST: Price is quoted in US dollars per person based on double/ twin bed occupancy.
Tour length: Appx 9 hours
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
Highlights: Noon service, Unique Temple, Tunnels, Gun Firing( Optional)
Includes: Private transportation with AC, private English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, Vietnamese set lunch, 2 water bottles person
Excludes: Others are mentioned as above.
Contact us: *** For group price ****
*** Free Request ****
Morning Tour is Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh.
- 08.30am Pick you up at our office. You will start from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon to Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh - a province 95 kms South East of HCMC, close to Cambodia border. The Cao Dai Temple is like a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. Its exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
- Cao Dai Temple is the eclectic mix of colours and the amazing use of architecture create a space of beauty, spirituality with a somewhat surreal flavour to western palates!
- For the midday service which was unbelievable in Cao Dai Temple - do not miss this!
Afternoon tour is Cu Chi Tunnel Tour.
- 13.00 pm, after you have a lunch, we will leave Tay Ninh and travel to Cu Chi Tunnel. Once in Vietnam, you must visit this spot. This is where guerilla warfare optimized and exemplified. You’ll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape, 30 thousandAmerican troops failed to conquered the area! You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. You’ll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking. There’re a lot more to enjoy, even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
Finish Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels 1 Day Tour. Arriving Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City around 06.00pm
- Saigon half day city tour (18.11.2019)
- Cu Chi tunnels half day (17.11.2019)
- Saigon city full day tour (30.09.2019)
- Saigon city - Cu Chi tunnels (17.11.2019)
- Mekong Delta to My Tho boat trip (03.10.2019)
- Cu Chi tunnels - My Tho boat trip (17.11.2019)
- Mekong Delta - Explore Ben Tre (30.09.2019)
- Mekong Delta to Cai Be authentic (04.10.2019)
- Mekong to Cai Be - Vinh Long (17.11.2019)
- Mekong Delta with Caibe Princess cruise (17.11.2019)