See the UNESCO-listed Imperial City on a full-day sightseeing tour of Hue. The former imperial capital on the banks of the Perfume River offers visitors a glimpse of royal palaces and tombs. A visit to Dong Ba Market , a visit to Thien Mu Pagoda (Heavenly Lady Pagoda) by dragon boat, seeing the UNESCO-listed Imperial Citadel and learn about the Nguyen Dynasty.
COST: Price is quoted in US dollars per person based on double/ twin bed occupancy.
Tour length: Appx 8 hours
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
Highlights: Ancient Vietnam Capital, Dragon Boat, Thien Mu Pagoda.
Includes: Private transportation with AC, private English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, Vietnamese set lunch, 2 water bottles person
Excludes: Others are mentioned as above.
Contact us: *** For group price ***
*** Free Request ***
Hue Fullday City Tour(L)
Visit to: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam • Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda - The oldest pagoda in Hue city Duration: 45 minutes
Visit to: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam The home of Vietnam's last royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty. Duration: 1 hour
Visit to: Dong Ba Market, Tran Hung Dao St., Hue Vietnam to see the daily life of local people. Duration: 15 minutes
Visit to: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, Vietnam a blend of Western and Eastern architecture Duration: 45 minutes
Visit to: Tomb of Minh Mang, Huong Tho, Hurong Tra, Hue Vietnam one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions. Visit Conical hat village, insense stick making village Duration: 45 minutes
Visit to: Museum of Royal Antiquities, 3 Le Truc, Hue Vietnam A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty Duration 1 hour.
Lunch is at the local restaurant.
- Dalat Canyoning Tour (18.11.2019)
- Nha Trang city tour full day (17.11.2019)
- Dalat city tour full day (17.11.2019)
- Hue cooking class on Dragon Boat - Cyclo city tour (17.11.2019)
- DMZ Tour from Hue (17.11.2019)
- Paradise cave & Phong Nha Cave (17.11.2019)
- Bach Ma National Park one day tour (17.11.2019)
- Hoian cooking class (17.11.2019)
- Hoian Basket riding & cooking course (17.11.2019)
- Bana Hills - Golden Hand bridge from Danang (17.11.2019)