Enjoyable scenic cruise along the Perfume River to the hidden Hue Ecolodge, cycling around beautiful villages. A visit to the charming crafting village, ending the journey by the excellent blind massage with local herbal treatment.
COST: Price is quoted in US dollars per person based on double/ twin bed occupancy.
Tour length: Appx 6 hours
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
Highlights: Scenic Boat Cruise, Cycling, Blind Massage.
Includes: Private transportation with AC, private English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, Vietnamese set lunch, 2 water bottles person
Excludes: Others are mentioned as above.
Contact us: *** For group price ***
*** Free Request ***
Thuy Bieu Day Tour – Hue City(L)
- Pick you up at Toa Kham Wharf, depart to Thien Mu Pagoda- the first stop of the day, a historic temple in the city as a symbol of Hue, located nearby Perfume River where will be a wonderful place for you to relax and refresh.
- Back to the boat for a scenic cruise to Hue Ecolodge
- Spend 2 hours to stroll or bike around quiet Thuy Bieu Eco-village
- Visit local garden, old ancestral temple and contact with local people.
- Visit some handicraft families (the incense making family, the joss paper making family and the paper painting family) to discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm
- At the end of this tour, you will have a great time to relax by stepping your foot in medicinal herb water - a traditional therapeutic practice and enjoy excellent massage by blind people.
- End of services
Notes: this program can be done in the morning, starting from 8:30 and finish at 14:00 - 14:30 (lunch included) or from 15:00 and finish at 19:00 in the afternoon (dinner included)
- Dalat Canyoning Tour (18.11.2019)
- Nha Trang city tour full day (17.11.2019)
- Dalat city tour full day (17.11.2019)
- Hue cooking class on Dragon Boat - Cyclo city tour (17.11.2019)
- DMZ Tour from Hue (17.11.2019)
- Paradise cave & Phong Nha Cave (17.11.2019)
- Bach Ma National Park one day tour (17.11.2019)
- Hoian cooking class (17.11.2019)
- Hoian Basket riding & cooking course (17.11.2019)
- Bana Hills - Golden Hand bridge from Danang (17.11.2019)