My Tho is not far away from busy city of Saigon, it helps you escaping from the honking motorbike, the chaotics of the city. Arriving to the mighty Mekong River gives you the explaination why Vietnam has the abundant of farming produces all year round.
COST: Price is quoted in US dollars per person based on double/ twin bed occupancy.
Tour length: Appx 8 hours
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
Highlights: Ancient Pagoda, rowing boat, horse cart
Includes: Private transportation with AC, private English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, Vietnamese set lunch, 2 water bottles person
Excludes: Others are mentioned as above.
Contact us: *** For group price ***
*** Free Request ***
MyTho Fullday tour
Start the day with morning pickup at your Ho Chi Minh City hotel. Board a bus for the scenic drive to My Tho, with a stop at Ben Luc to visit a distinctive Vinh Trang temple. Upon arrival in My Tho, transfer into a motor boat for a cruise along the Mekong River, passing fish cages and floating houses along the way, and enjoying views of classic Mekong Delta landscapes. Stop at a small island in the river to visit a family home, listen to traditional Vietnamese music, and taste fresh fruits, honey tea, and honey wine. To continue into the smaller canals that branch off the main waterway, board a rowing boat that’s maneuverable and perfect for ducking under foot bridges and overhanging plants. Come to shore for a horse-cart ride along village roads, then stop at a restaurant for a set lunch of Vietnamese food. After lunch, return to the larger boat for the cruise back to My Tho, where you’ll meet the bus for the return trip to Ho Chi Minh City. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Saigon half day city tour (18.11.2019)
- Cu Chi tunnels half day (17.11.2019)
- Saigon city full day tour (30.09.2019)
- Saigon city - Cu Chi tunnels (17.11.2019)
- Cu Chi Tunnels - Cao Dai Temple (03.10.2019)
- Cu Chi tunnels - My Tho boat trip (17.11.2019)
- Mekong Delta - Explore Ben Tre (30.09.2019)
- Mekong Delta to Cai Be authentic (04.10.2019)
- Mekong to Cai Be - Vinh Long (17.11.2019)
- Mekong Delta with Caibe Princess cruise (17.11.2019)