Day 1 – Hanoi Arrival (D)
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam’s bustling colonial capital. Our driver and guide will meet you outside the baggage claim of Noi Bai Airport and take you to your hotel in the city center.
In the evening, Welcome Dinner will be hosted by Vietcam Holidays at nice restaurants.
Day 2 – Hanoi family tour (B)
Start your day with a visit to Bat Trang village - the most famous and long-standing pottery village in Vietnam. You will walk through the village, visiting different homes and observing the ceramic production process. At some workshops, your children can join in one process of making pottery. The product can be taken home as a souvenir.
After lunch, explore Hanoi with the Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university for an overview about Hanoian culture and ancient Vietnamese architecture. Continue to the Ethnology Museum to learn more about the diversity in ethnic communities of Vietnam. Enjoy cyclo tour around Hoan Kiem lake before coming back to your hotel.
Day 3 – Hanoi - Halong Bay Excursion - Hanoi - fly to Hoian (B,L)
Today you enjoy a day cruise on Halong Bay: a UNESCO World Heritage Site and natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters, located in the Gulf of Tonkin. After breakfast at the hotel, you are transferred to the Halong harbor to board your private junk cruise for a 4-hour journey. Cruise along the calm waters, between looming, limestone outcrops to visit Dau Go Cave “Grotto of the Wooden Stakes,” where, in 1288, one of Vietnam’s most famous generals, Tran Hung Dao, stored hundreds of stakes before battling the invading Mongolian army. A short walk away, visit the newly discovered Thien Cung Cave (“Grotto of the Heavenly Palace “), famous for its stalagmites and stalactites. Savor a fresh seafood lunch, served on board before sailing back to Halong City, where your car will be waiting to take you to Hanoi for your flight to Danang. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel in Hoian.
Day 4 – Hoian Farmer to Fisherman eco tour (B,L)
After breakfast, at 8.30 am pick you up at your hotel, riding to the beautiful village over small beautiful narrow roads to visit countryside life views such as rice paddle fields, water buffalos, bamboo bridges, local farmers on farming shrimp on the daily works. Learning and sharing local farming life experience with local the farmer at a vegetable village such as hoeing sand, watering vegetable….
Getting on board to arriving the Mouth of the Cua Dai Sea where the end of Hoian river meets the sea, getting to along the coastline visiting the local fishing life. Learning and sharing fishing experience with local fishermen by joining and catching fish with unique fishing nets
* Learning how to ride funny round boat (basket boat) - It is safe even for the kid.
* Getting back boat to discover the water palm coconut canal paradise
Keep discovering the beautiful water coconut palm canal paradise by watching birds, observing the fishing life along the palm canal paradise by basket boats to learn about local fishing people Back Eco-tour boat by basket boats to enjoy great seafood meal from "The End of The world restaurant” served on eco-tour boat.
Back to the town after lunch, we will enjoy few hour walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200-year old Tam Ky ancestral house and the Japanese Covered Bridge. Hoian is also famous for its large number of tailor shops, so if you want to have a new wardrobe made up; this is the time to do it.
Day 5 – Hoian free (B)
You have free at leisure today
There are lots of things that you can do in Hoian. The Cua Dai beach - a long and white sand is just a short distance from the hotels where you can swim and relax. Cycling in this peaceful town is also a memorable experience as you discover the old town and its nearby handicraft village (Kim Bong carpenter village, Tra Que herb planting village)
Most of hotels in Hoian provide bicycle for free up to availability or for rent with low cost.
Hoi An is also very famous for clothes and shoes tailor – made with high quality and very reasonable prices
Day 6 – Hoian - Danang - Fly to Saigon - city tour (B)
Have breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Saigon, upon your arrival in Saigon, you will visit Saigon City:
• The Reunification Palace: This is one of the most important buildings in the city. Here on April 30, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the ‘American War' officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
• War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the ‘Requiem' exhibit is particularly touching, dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict. The exhibit includes the last shots these photographers had taken before their deaths. The courtyard outside contains the spoils of war, namely rusting jets, tanks and cannons captured from the American military machine.
• Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in its creation was shipped from France to Vietnam. The Old Post Office is another example of French colonial architecture and is also the country's largest post office.
• Ben Thanh Market: This bustling and well-organized market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais.
After tour, we go to hotel, check in and relax.
Day 7 – HCM cooking class - Cu Chi tunnels (B,L)
Have breakfast at hotel, our guide and driver will pick you up for a day tour ahead.
Firstly, we stop at HCM cooking class:
- Visiting HCM agricultural
- Visiting Cow areas
- Visiting Buffalo areas
- Visiting Rice fields
- Visiting Fish, prawn, chicken, duck areas
- Visiting Big herbs, Spices, Vegetables and Mushrooms areas
- Challenges on the garden become real Vietnamese farmer on Vietnamese traditional hat and pick up a lot of herbs, spices, vegetables and mushrooms on the garden
- Hands on cooking class with three dishes and 1 desert and enjoy what you have done
- Enjoy great healthy cooking tips
- Congratulation with nice certificate, recipes and souvenirs
- Collect email and update healthy recipes monthly if you like
After lunch, we drive to Cu Chi Tunnel which is only 70km from the center of Saigon. This place was called “Iron Triangle” by American during the war and actually it stood as a stronghold of Vietcong (Vietnamese Army) for almost 30 years despite of many American bombs and military actions. A walk underground the tunnels will help you understand how the Vietnamese people had fought and won the war.
Day 8 – Saigon Departure (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel then enjoy the free day at your leisure before driving to the airport to catch your return flight home.
Thank you, Goodbye and Have a safe travel!