Hoi An Half day tour to Cham Island From
*** Book This Tour ***
Board the speed boat to the Cham Island which is only 10 miles away from the main land of Hoian. After landing the island you will walk around to visit the Island museum, the oldest temple, seeing local school, diving offshore of Bai Xep beach.
COST: Price is quoted in US dollars per person based on double/ twin bed occupancy.
Tour length: Appx 6 hours
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
Highlights: Speed boat, Swimming, Snorkelling, Lunch.
Includes: Private transportation with AC, private English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, Vietnamese set lunch, 2 water bottles person
Excludes: Others are mentioned as above.
Contact us: *** For group price ***
*** Free Request ***
Hoi An Half day tour to Cham Island(L)
Your local tour guide pick up you at the hotel’s lobby, you will be transfered to Cua Dai harbour to register with the Border Police before heading to the Cu Lao Cham. When Arriving in the island, your guide will take you to the showroom where the history, map, objects are displayed. You'll visit Au Thuyen where the local boats are hidden in big storms, walking along the rice field to the over-100-years-old temple of Hai Tang. Next, head back to the boat and enjoy some snorkeling for half an hour at Xep beach. Here you can swim, see the forest of nice coral under the sea, then go to Bai Bac beach for lunch and relax. After lunch, head back to Cua Dai estuary where the car will take you back to Hoi An. Duration: 6 hours
- Dalat Canyoning Tour (18.11.2019)
- Nha Trang city tour full day (17.11.2019)
- Dalat city tour full day (17.11.2019)
- Hue cooking class on Dragon Boat - Cyclo city tour (17.11.2019)
- DMZ Tour from Hue (17.11.2019)
- Paradise cave & Phong Nha Cave (17.11.2019)
- Bach Ma National Park one day tour (17.11.2019)
- Hoian cooking class (17.11.2019)
- Hoian Basket riding & cooking course (17.11.2019)
- Bana Hills - Golden Hand bridge from Danang (17.11.2019)