A visit to the capital of the ancient Champa Kingdom, the UNESCO World Heritage site gives you a deeper understanding about the abandon land of ever a mighty Kingdom in the central part Vietnam.
COST: Price is quoted in US dollars per person based on double/ twin bed occupancy.
Tour length: Appx 6 hours
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
Highlights: Private Guide, Remnants of Ancient captital, Hindu Influence, Lunch.
Includes: Private transportation with AC, private English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, Vietnamese set lunch, 2 water bottles person
Excludes: Others are mentioned as above.
Contact us: *** For group price ***
*** Free Request ***
Hoian MySon Sanctuary & Marble mountain Fullday Tour(L)
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief. Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son. Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles.
A light lunch on the way to the Marble Mountain
A visit to The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war – Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal. – Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
*** Free Request ***
- Dalat Canyoning Tour (18.11.2019)
- Nha Trang city tour full day (17.11.2019)
- Dalat city tour full day (17.11.2019)
- Hue cooking class on Dragon Boat - Cyclo city tour (17.11.2019)
- DMZ Tour from Hue (17.11.2019)
- Paradise cave & Phong Nha Cave (17.11.2019)
- Bach Ma National Park one day tour (17.11.2019)
- Hoian cooking class (17.11.2019)
- Hoian Basket riding & cooking course (17.11.2019)
- Bana Hills - Golden Hand bridge from Danang (17.11.2019)