Before your submitting the website www.vietcamholidays.com’s online booking confirmation form, please take a moment to read our following terms and conditions of service provision carefully. Once you accept to use our services, you agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with what about we mentioned here, please do not use this website. We have tried to keep them as clear and simple as possible but if you have any questions, please get in touch
– Terms & Conditions may be updated or revised without notice at the discretion of Vietcam Holidays. Current Terms & Conditions are always available on our website.
– You must not make any booking here unless you are 18 years of age or older and understand and agree with our terms and conditions.
1. Our package, You and Us – defining some terms
(a) Throughout these terms and conditions we refer to your package. Your package is defined as all items, products and services that you book through this website and can include, but not limited to, such as tour package, accommodation, flights, transfers, car rental, rail tickets, tour guides, cruises, entrances tickets, visa, travel inssurance….and other services.
(b) You / Your / the client / the guest / the customer refers to you the customer or all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) who purchases the package and is recipient of the services and products provided by Vietcam Holidays.
(c) We / Us / Our refers to Vietcam Holidays Co., Ltd (including our employees, guides, officers, directors and suppliers)
2. Reservation & Confirmation
All bookings must be made in writing via our official website, or through one of our email addresses. We will get back to you as soon as we can within our business hours, but no later than 24 hours after we receied your request.
Based on your demand and our ability to provide services at the request, in case we are unable to process your requests due to any specific reason, we will inform you or provide you some alternative recommendations before processing the final booked services.
To reserve your booking, we require a deposit of 30% or fullpayment of booking (It depends on the time you book and the time you use the service). Upon we receive your payment, we will book all services and send you back the booking confirmation ASAP. The balance will be settled as per our deposit and payment policies below. The final booking’s documents will be sent to you 15 days before your departure.
3. Price & Taxes
Vietcam Holidays offers confidential rates based on market research, competition analysis, strategic negotiation and in-depth information for each specific season in each destination. These rates are offered under the condition that they cannot be displayed in any way to third parties.
All prices on the website are quoted in U.S. Dollars and per-person, based on a double/twin occupancy, inclusive of all applicable charges and government taxes, unless otherwise specified. The prices are net and non-commissionable.
Published prices on our websites are based on costs at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change published prices at any time according to changes of: goverment taxes, air fares, exchange rates, prices of suppliers…before your booking is made.
Many hotels include compulsory special Gala Dinners on Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and sometimes on national and/or other festive occasions in each country. This is a compulsory charge, and will be communicated and invoiced by us where applicable.
4. Deposit & Payment policies
Deposit of 20% of the total of the tour is required upon confirmation of booking tour. The full prepayment will need to be made 45 days before departure for all services by money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/ fees to be paid by the client.
– Please bear in mind that a bank charge is applicable for any bank transfer payment. The agreed amount should be fully paid, without any deduction for bank charges, and/or any other commission on remittances, etc. The Bank remittances must be received into our bank account in full and all bank charges for your bank or any other correspondent bank is on your account.
– Pre-payment procedures during high/peak seasons may also vary, depending on the accommodation policy to guarantee the booking. We will inform you accordingly about this for each individual case.
– In case of urgent booking, full payment will be required.
– If the total booking price amounts is less than US$ 600.00, the full advance payment is required.
– The services of Mekong River Cruises (South Vietnam to Cambodia) are non-refundable. According to the contract of the cruise companies, this service once booked is non-refundable. We apply the non-refundable rate policy to these tours that include this service.
– Depending on the cost of flights including in each booking or the value of each package, our travel consultants will request the deposit more or less than 30% of the tour value.
– Depending on the group size (number of participants) in each booking or the value of each package, our travel consultants will request the full payment more than 30 days prior to arrival date.
– Final payment must be confirmed and validated by us. We are not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur as a result of the transfer of incorrect information from you or third party travel service suppliers.
– In case you write any wrong information (not the same as we officially provided) and it takes time to amend, we will request you to pay by other method such as credit card or cash to secure your booking. Otherwise, your service will be released.
Bank transfer information:
(Anh Dơn điền thông tin cho em)
5. Children Policies
+ Maximum 1 child can share the parent’s existing bedding.
+ Children under 2 years old are free of charge for land services, only charge fee from airlines if have.
+ Children from 2-6 years old: 50% of adult price, or quote case by case
+ Children from 7-11 years old: 75% of adult price, or quote case by case
+ Children from 12 years old up: 100% adult price
6. Booking amendment
Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at [email protected] with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly. The extra expense may occur will be informed to you before you decide to amend the services or travel date.
7. Cancellation policy
NON REFUNDABLE deposit of US$ 100 per person upon the packages tours services confirmation
Cancellations will be charged as follow:
- 45 days prior to the arrival date: Non Refundable deposit charge and the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 44 – 31 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 30% per group/booking and plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 30 days – 15 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 50% per group/booking plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 14 – 7 days before arrival: Cancellations fee 70% charge plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- Less than 7 days before arrival Or No show: 100% charge per group/booking.
*** Nonrefundable deposit and banking service fee will be forfeited in all cancellation cases.
8. Refund of unsed services
No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, included in the tour price, but not utilized by the tour members.
Vietcam Holidays Co.,ltd is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, epidemic or political actions and unrest must be borne by the passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance.
We act as an intermediary between all airlines, hotels, local tourist offices and other service providers. Therefore, Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Vietcam Holidays Co.,ltd will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value.
10. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
For all travel to and from the countries in which we operate, a valid passport is required at all times. Conditions for specific validity of passports and regulations for other valid travel documentation can be obtained from each respective embassy and/or consulate in the client’s native country. For most countries, passports need to be valid for at least six months from the date of entry at a border post/airport/seaport and with at least 2 blank pages.
In addition to passport requirements, visas for certain countries are required. These can either be obtained in the country of residence prior to departure or on arrival at immigration or a visa processing desk. Full details about the specific visa conditions and requirements to obtain visas for each specific country can be obtained from your consultant or from your embassy and/or consulate in the client’s native country.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of a valid passport and visa and all travel documents are valid for travel.
(c) Travel Insurance
Travel insurance is not included in your tour prices. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling.
Vietcam Holidays strongly recommend that all travelers obtain travel insurance to cover all aspects of your tour, including the loss of deposits through cancellation, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death; and all related Covid-19 matters (if any and where applicable) from your country before and during your travel. Vietcam Holidays Co. Ltd is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
If you wish to speak to us, please call our Reservation Center at +84.933.665.709 or +84 919 507 208 and live chat during our business office hours.
(d) Health & Safety
We value health and safety as its top priority in the selection of product and provision of its services. All clients are encouraged by our guides to follow the safety regulations for any service provided. We check hotels, restaurants and other suppliers to ensure they meet our health and safety standards before recommending them to any of our clients.
Neither Vietcam Holidays nor any of our representatives will be responsible for any illness, injury or death sustained on your trip except where such illness, injury or death is caused by negligence or that of our representatives, nor will we be liable for any uninsured loss of personal property.
(e) Travel documents
Travel documents, which may include, but are not limited to, visas, passports, proof of vaccination, proof of COVID-19 testing, proof of medical insurance, and any other government-mandated documentation required by countries to which we travel may vary according to the nationality of each traveller and may change at any time for reasons beyond our control. Although we endeavour to provide you with accurate information about these requirements it remains your responsibility to verify that you have the appropriate travel documents related to this trip for your nationality. Vietcam Holidays is not liable for any expenses or costs arising from any traveller being prohibited from entering a country scheduled to be visited on a trip.
11. Licenses & Permits
All Vietcam Holidays offices, subcontracted suppliers and other service providers used comply with license and permit requirements, based on the relevant regulations of each country in which we operate.