Ambassador Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
If you are considering a cruise in Halong Bay, Ambassador Cruise is one of the best choices that you should not miss. Known as the largest 6* cruise in Halong Bay, Ambassador Cruise is an experience of a lifetime for all tourists coming to Halong Bay. Equipped with 46 large cabins, en-suite bathroom and private balconies, Ambassador Cruise will provide tourists with the best conditions to enjoy a wonderful journey to Halong Bay.
Ambassador Cruise will take tourists to the heritage core, where everyone can contemplate the imposing limestone islands, sparkling caves and unspoilt villages of Halong Bay. A variety of entertainment activities such as kayaking, mountain-hiking, swimming and sunbathing wil give tourists relaxing moments after a long journey. A picturesque scenery of Halong Bay appears in front of your eyes; whether it is sunrise, sunset or a sunny day with blue sky, Halong Bay always has its own fascinating beauty.
Travelling on Ambassador Cruise, tourists will get a good chance to experience deluxe services delivered by a professional cruise team. Spa treatment, cooking demonstration, live music and buffet meals are available on board to serve the needs of all tourists. In the morning, you can do a Taichi exercise while admiring the sunrise in Halong Bay, and in the late afternoon, you will be offered a cup of drink on the Sundeck to the melodious live music. Only on Ambassador Cruise can you get these unforgettable moments, the moments you cannot find anywhere except for Ambassador Cruise.
Halong Bay is an unmissable heritage of the world in Vietnam. To fully explore this appealing rendezvous, you should take Ambassador Cruise as a leading selection to enjoy the most luxurious journey.
- Some changes might be made prior to the journey without any notice due to the cruising condition.
- The restaurant and Piano Lounge are equipped with wifi-connection devices, but the geography of Halong Bay makes the internet connection unstable.
- Tourists need to pay additional charges for some activities in the itineraries.
DepartureHanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 5.30PM
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
- Sightseeing fee
- Taichi exercise
- Travel insurance, service charges and taxes
- Daily water in the cabin (2 bottles)
- Kayaking (in the Itinerary 2)
- 2-day cruise itinerary and program for Itinerary 1; 3-day cruise itinerary and program for Itinerary 2
- 1 night for Itinerary 1, 2 nights for Itinerary 2 in luxury cabin/suite with en-suite bathroom
- 1 breakfast - 1 lunch - 1 dinner – light breakfast for Itinerary 1; 2 breakfast – 2 lunch – 2 dinner – 2 light breakfast for Itinerary 2
- Flight ticket and transportation from airport
- Visa to Vietnam
- Accommodation service on land
- Transportation from Hanoi to Halong and vice versa
- Kayaking (in the Itinerary 1)
- Drinks and tobacco
- Massage and spa treatment services
- Tips and other expenses