Era Cruises 2 Days 1 Night
Modern, luxury and elegance are the first impression of all tourists about Era Cruises. As one of the most excellent travel agencies in North Vietnam, Era Cruises provides tourists with an off-the-beaten-path experience that cannot be found anywhere in Vietnam. Era Cruises will take tourists to Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, the landscapes of legends, the homes of mysterious stories that can draw the attention of everyone.
All the cabins and rooms on Era Cruises are decorated in modern and elegant styles, which not only transfer a sense of luxury but also harmonizes with nature. In the early morning, you can join in a Taichi session on the upper deck while contemplating the impressive scenery of the ocean at sunrise. Unique Vietnamese culinary will be introduced in all meals aboard along with a variety of selections of fresh food for your deluxe repast. Spa treatment and lounge bar adds more comforts for the journey to the world heritage
Also on Era Cruises, tourists will get a good opportunity to take part in intriguing outdoor activities, visit places of interest and experience first-class services. Era Cruises will take you to unspoilt seascapes, where you can immerse in the gorgeous nature, discover new things and find peaceful moments for the soul. Kayaking, swimming, squid fishing and many other attractive things are waiting for you on Era Cruise.
If you are finding a cruise in Halong and Lan Ha Bay with the leading services, Era Cruises is exactly a perfect selection for you. Era Cruises with a professional cruise team and high-end services will bring to you the journey of a lifetime.
- The itinerary of Era Cruises might change without any prior notice due to the cruising and weather conditions.
- The internet connection abroad might be unstable because of the geography of Halong Bay.
DepartureHanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 5.30PM
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
- English speaking tour guide
- Welcome drinks and tissues
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- All meals on board, the number depends on the itineraries
- Fresh flowers and fruits setup within cabins
- Deluxe accommodation with well-equipped cabins
- Kayaking and swimming
- Taichi exercise and cooking class
- Bamboo boat sailed by the locals
- Squid-fishing equipments
- Flight tickets and visa arrangement
- Transferring service from Hanoi to Halong Bay and vice versa
- Spa treatment service on board
- Beverages and tobacco
- Personal expenses and tips
- Surcharge for 24th and 31st December
- 10% VAT
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
Post a Comment