Le Theatre Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Welcome to Le Theater Cruise,
The 5-star standard Le Theater Cruise is exquisitely designed with a minimalist and sophisticated style but still has a modern style. Stepping on board Le Theater Cruise Wonder of Lan Ha Bay, passengers can be overwhelmed by the luxury and shimmer of the restaurant. Le Theater Cruises offers 23 modern cabins where guests can relax on Lan Ha Bay. Guests can use sun loungers on the terrace. All air-conditioned cabins are decorated in earthy colors of white and brown. The cabins have heating, a wardrobe, free WiFi and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.
Front desk staff is available 24 hours to assist guests with currency exchange, airport shuttle and shuttle services. Moreover, the Cruise also offers many water sports activities, including kayaking, swimming and fishing. Le Theater Cruise deserves to be a masterpiece of art, more than a 5-star hotel on Halong Bay. Coming to Le theater Cruise, you will enjoy the most luxurious and classy services. You and your family are sure to have great experiences with a trip to the world heritage site.
- The itineraries might be changed without any notice due to the cruising conditions.
- The activities not included in the itinerary will require additional charges.
- Please note that some activities such as swimming and kayaking may be canceled due to bad weather. Unused services will not be refunded.
- WIFI is available in all areas on the Le Theatre Cruise. However, due to the location of Halong Bay, the internet connection sometimes might be unstable.
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay.
DepartureHanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 5.30PM
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
- All tickets for sightseeing, overnight on the train.
- Welcome drink with warm / cold tissue.
- Vietnamese/English speaking guide on board.
- Local kayaks and bamboo boats.
- Fully furnished luxury cabin with 2-way air-conditioner, wifi, satellite TV.
- All meals on board (02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 light breakfasts, 1 early lunch).
- 02 bottles of water in each cabin
- Cooking class, squid fishing, Tai Chi training session.
- Insurance on board, taxes and service charges.
- Meeting room equipment (for guests renting the whole cruise)
- Round trip limousine from Hanoi: 30 USD/pax
- Air tickets, hotel expenses, Visa.
- Spa & Massage Services.
- Drinks, tips, and other personal expenses.
- Surcharge for Christmas events, New Year's Day and Lunar New Year's Day.
- All other services not explicitly mentioned above.