Paradise Grand Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Orchid Premium Cruise is proud of being a pioneer exploiting the unique tourism route in Halong and Lan Ha Bay. Offering only 7 luxurious suites, the vessel of Orchid Cruise will ensure your most comfortable and personalized vacation, in which all the services are perfectly delivered. The level of cruising is upgraded by the high-end amenities and facilities on Orchid Premium Cruise, which is expected to provide tourists a wonderful experience in the world heritage.
The 5-star boat of Orchid Premium Cruise is equipped with the modern and well-appointed facilities, delivering a perfect and unique experience. With a system of panoramic-view restaurant, dynamic bar, spacious sundeck and first-class spa, Orchid Premium Cruise’s first priority is the satisfaction and comfort of all passengers. The amenities on the vessel can meet the requirements of various subjects, from families, groups to honeymoon couples and solo travellers.
Understanding the core value of tourism, Orchid Premium Cruise is aware of preserving the local environment while maintaining the high-quality services for tourists. On the vessel of Orchid Cruise, tourists will reach pristine seascapes, splendid caves and peaceful villages, where both humans and nature combine in harmony. Sustainable tourism is one of the most important factors that Orchid Premium Cruise commits to retain.
If you are looking for a private cruise to a less-travelled area in the Gulf of Tonkin, don’t hesitate to choose Orchid Premium Cruise. Plenty of amazing things are waiting for you on Orchid Premium Cruise in Halong and Lan Ha Bays.
- The itineraries might be changed or shortened due to the unpredictable conditions such as bad weather, epidemics or disasters.
DepartureHanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 5.30PM
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
- Schedule to visit Lan Ha Bay 2 days 1 night or 3 days 2 nights on board.
- All meals are served according to the itinerary.
- Free tea and coffee on board.
- Two complimentary bottles of filtered water per day in the room.
- Early morning Tai Chi and Yoga classes on the sundeck.
- Cooking class
- Insurance on board, taxes and service charges.
- Sightseeing and Entrance fees.
- Transportation to HaLong
- Air tickets & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa and massage services
- Drinks on board and Tobacco
- Tips and expenses not included in the inclusion.